3 Eco-Friendly Must Have Bags for Back to School
New school year, new you. We’ve rounded up the top three trendy, earth friendly bags for your new school year.
1. Refugio Backpack - Patagonia - $85
The Refugio Backpack from Patagonia is the perfect size to carry a heavy school workload. It comes complete with two water bottle holders, a zipper pocket and a laptop sleeve. The Refugio Backpack is available in multiple colors.
- 50% Recycled Nylon Exterior
- 100% Recycled Polyester Interior
Shop the Refugio Backpack here.
2. Cinch Tote - prAna - $89
If you only have a few classes a day or prefer to only carry a few things, this lightweight tote is the way to go. It’s large enough for class and small enough that it won’t get in your way. It comes complete with a washable interior bag to keep everything clean and neat.
- Hemp/Organic Cotton Fabric Blend
- 49% Recycled Hemp Interior
Shop the Cinch Tote here.
3. Earth Backpack - Terra Thread - $65.00
Terra Thread’s Earth Backpack is the ultimate eco-friendly bag to bring to school this year. Not only is this backpack perfect for school, it’s also great for travel and shopping. This backpack features a front pocket, perfect for all your loose items, adjustable straps and a laptop sleeve. Terra Thread’s backpacks are available in 6 colors and are the most sustainable back to school bag on this list.
- GOTS Certified 100% Organic Cotton
- Fair Trade Factory Certified
- Fabric dyed with GOTS Certified dyes
- Each backpack purchase donates 20 meals to Feeding America