New school year, new you. We’ve rounded up the top three trendy, earth friendly bags for your new school year.
1. Refugio Backpack - Patagonia - $85
The Refugio Backpack from Patagonia is the perfect size to carry a heavy school workload. It comes complete with two water bottle holders, a zipper pocket and a laptop sleeve. The Refugio Backpack is available in multiple colors.
- 50% Recycled Nylon Exterior
- 100% Recycled Polyester Interior
Shop the Refugio Backpack here.
2. Cinch Tote - prAna - $89
If you only have a few classes a day or prefer to only carry a few things, this lightweight tote is the way to go. It’s large enough for class and small enough that it won’t get in your way. It comes complete with a washable interior bag to keep everything clean and neat.
- Hemp/Organic Cotton Fabric Blend
- 49% Recycled Hemp Interior
Shop the Cinch Tote here.
3. Earth Backpack - Terra Thread - $59.99
Terra Thread’s Earth Backpack is the ultimate eco-friendly bag to bring to school this year. Not only is this backpack perfect for school, it’s also great for travel and shopping. This backpack features a front pocket, perfect for all your loose items, adjustable straps and a laptop sleeve. Terra Thread’s backpacks are available in 6 colors and are the most sustainable back to school bag on this list.
- GOTS Certified 100% Organic Cotton
- Fair Trade Factory Certified
- Fabric dyed with GOTS Certified dyes
- Each backpack purchase donates 20 meals to Feeding America
Shop the Earth Backpack here.
Terra Thread is currently having their Back to School Sale!
Buy one backpack, get a FREE tote using the code FTSCHOOL19.