Our organic duffel bags are crafted with 14 oz heavy duty Fairtrade organic cotton canvas. These duffel bags are durable, functional, versatile, and are of high quality and can be used on a trip, weekend gateway, gym, and more. They come with an inside pocket to secure your valuables such as wallets, keys, sunglasses, cellphones, etc. These duffel bags also feature an outside pocket for easy storage.
Each purchase of this duffel bag contributes 20 MEALS to children and families in need in the U.S. through our partner Feeding America.
The duffel bags are handmade and come in 4 colors: black, brown, green and beige
Bag: 13"(H) x 22"(W) x 12"(D)
Adjustable strap: up to 44 inches in total
Outside Pocket: 10" (H) x 7.5" (W)
Inside Pocket: 9” (H) x 8.5” (W)
- Long zipper double-sided pulls
- Front pocket
- Inside hanging pocket
- YKK lead-free antique finish metal zippers
- Made with 100% Organic and Fairtrade Cotton
- Processed and Manufactured per Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS)
- Color dyed using low impact GOTS Certified Dyes
- Manufactured at a Fair Trade Certified Factory
- Hang Tags are made using recycled kraft paper
* All the accessories including zippers and fasteners are lead-free.
* Note: Due to the nature of our handmade backpacks, there may be slightly visible natural imperfections and size variations.
Care Instructions: Here's a blog on how you can take care of your Terra Thread products.
Bumi Duffel Bag
This is a great value for how ethically made it is. I haven't had the chance to try it out too much but it seems really durable too.
I was so excited to receive my bag today! I already put it to use for holding the clothes I’m bringing back to college with me. It’s super sturdy, great quality, and the perfect size! It’s large enough to hold a lot of clothes but not so large that it’s uncomfortable to carry. I also want to add that the company seems super kind and friendly and I just love their message! I can tell this bag will last me years to come and will be a great start to my zero waste journey!