Each purchase of this backpack contributes 20 MEALS to children, families, and seniors in need in the United States through Feeding America.
Bag: 16" (H) x 12" (W) x 5" (D)
Front Pocket: 11" (H) x 12" (W)
Inside Pocket: 5” (H) x 9.25” (W)
- Long zipper double-sided pulls
- Laptop compartment for 13-15 inches laptop, documents and textbooks
- Large front pocket with zipper
- Inside hanging pocket
- Two side pockets for water bottles
- YKK lead-free antique finish metal zippers
- Made with 100% Organic and Fairtrade Cotton
- Processed and Manufactured per Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS)
- Color dyed using low impact GOTS Certified Dyes
- Manufactured at a Fair Trade Certified Factory
- Hang Tags are made using recycled kraft paper
* All the accessories including zippers and fasteners are lead-free.
* Note: Due to the nature of our handmade backpacks, there may be slightly visible natural imperfections and size variations.
Care Instructions: Here's a blog on how you can take care of your Terra Thread products.
I am a sophomore in high school and I have a crap ton of stuff I have to keep with me at school. I am very interested in sustainability and being thoughtful of the environment. I looked for a while before I found terra thread but once found it I knew it was a great company and product. I got the teal backpack and it is just amazing! There's enough room for everything I need. The laptop pocket actually fits my 17" laptop which was very exciting because I didn't think it would. Overall I'm very happy about the purchase and would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a new bag. It's sustainable, minimal, and just an all-around great backpack!
adore this bag. sturdy, but lightweight. I’ve been using it for everything!
Look, I realize the world is on fire--morally and realistically. In times like these, you want to find ways you can cleanse yourself of the artificial plasticity in the world, the same plasticity that adds to the incremental and devastating warming of the earth. But, hell, I needed a backpack. So what?, you're asking, Is she carrying around healing crystals that will nurse THIS EARTH AND ALL OF US BACK TO HEALTH?? I wish. I just needed a backpack. I don't want to make this review longer than it already is but this backpack has it all--durable, spacious, simplistically and beautifully designed, cost friendly, not to mention, ethically made. That combination is rare. Please stay safe, stay awake, fact check everything you read and see and hear, and, if it so happens you need a backpack like yours truly, Terra Thread is the place.
Just what we've been searching for. A GOTS certified, organic cotton back pack. We love it even more because of the fact that it is fair trade and a donation is made for healthy meals to people in need. Keep up the good work of offering high quality products and helping to make the world a better place.
these backpacks were beautiful. My son and I love them. Only problem is that the small inside pocket was sewn on backwards on the green backpack so the pocket can't be used. We still love love love them!