*Please note we are phasing out our backpacks with the padded laptop sleeve. We have a select few colors still available for purchase, but will not be restocking once they are sold out. If you are looking for a color that is sold out, please visit our new backpack page here to see our current selection.
Purchase of one backpack contributes 20 meals to kids and families in need through Feeding America.
1 backpack = 20 meals
Every $1 donated to Feeding America helps secure and distribute at least 10 meals to people facing hunger through the Feeding America network of food banks.
Our Fair Trade Backpack is handmade and comes in a variety of colors including, cobalt blue, denim, espresso brown, charcoal grey, red, turquoise, olive green, sunshine yellow, and sand. This canvas backpack is made of 14 oz. organic cotton. Our ethically made backpacks can be used for school, outdoor activities or traveling. These eco-friendly backpacks come in nine colors including denim.
- Fair Trade Certified Backpack
- Organic backpack
- 13" padded laptop sleeve which can hold a 13"-15" laptop
- Single front pocket
- Padded shoulder handles
- YKK lead-free antique finish metal zippers
- Long zipper pulls
Bag: 17"(H) x 12"(W) x 5"(D)
Front Pocket: 6"(H) x 8"(W) x 1"(D)
- Due to the nature of our handmade backpacks, there may be slightly visible natural imperfections and size variations.
- Fair Trade Factory Certified
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton*
*Cotton used in the backpack is GOTS certified
*Laptop Sleeve Padding and Shoulder strap padding consists of synthetic foam
* All the accessories including zippers and fasteners are lead-free