Making a Difference
Be the difference with Terra Thread’s limited Pride design, ethically and sustainably made in India. Not only does every purchase support and empower organic farmers and producers, but it also gives back to the local LGBTQ+ community in India.
This limited Pride design will generate a donation to be contributed to the support and empowerment the LGBTQ+ community in India. Stay tuned to learn more details about how you are making a difference with this donation.
- Made with certified Fairtrade organic cotton
- Our products are delivered to you free of plastic and unnecessary packaging. This may lead to natural traces of their package-free journey, like marks and folds.
- Due to the nature of our handmade products, there may be slight visible natural imperfections and size variations.
- 23 X 23 inches
- Spot clean with a soft damp cloth and dry it
- Do not use bleach
- Machine wash with cold water
- Preferred Line dry or tumble dry low
- Do not dry clean
Social & Environmental Responsibility
Fairtrade Organic Cotton
Opting for Fairtrade organic cotton empowers small-scale farmers and pushes the industry to become sustainable, fair and transparent
GOTS prohibits the use of toxic chemicals during processing and includes strong labor provisions to protect and empower workers.
Fair Trade Factory
When you choose fair trade products, you are a part of the movement that promotes and support sustainability throughout the supply chain.
It’s about more than just carbon. By shopping our carbon neutral products, you’re investing in projects that promise stronger communities, cleaner skies and greener Earth!
Terra Thread bags are made for individuals and businesses who care about making the world a better place.
Our parent company Gallant International Inc, is a certified B Corp.
Certified B Corporations are a new kind of business that balances purpose and profit.