Each purchase of this backpack contributes 20 MEALS to children, families, and seniors in need in the United States through Feeding America.
These sustainable backpacks come in 8 colors: blue, brown, black, red, teal, green, mustard, and beige
Bag: 16" (H) x 12" (W) x 5" (D)
Front Pocket: 11" (H) x 12" (W)
Inside Pocket: 5” (H) x 9.25” (W)
- Long zipper double-sided pulls
- Laptop compartment for 13-15 inches laptop, documents and textbooks
- Large front pocket with zipper
- Inside hanging pocket
- Two side pockets for water bottles
- YKK lead-free antique finish metal zippers
Large front pocket with zipper
Due to the nature of our handmade backpacks, there may be slightly visible natural imperfections and size variations.
- Made with 100% Organic and Fairtrade Cotton
- Processed and Manufactured per Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS)
- Color dyed using low impact GOTS Certified Dyes
- Manufactured at a Fair Trade Certified Factory
- Hang Tags are made using recycled kraft paper
- Backpacks will be shipped plastic-free
* All the accessories including zippers and fasteners are lead-free.