Sustainable backpacks for college and everyday use
Our Earth Backpack is made using heavy-duty 14 oz organic cotton canvas. These fairtrade backpacks are spacious and feature one large exterior pocket, one small interior pocket, and a laptop compartment. Our organic backpacks can be used for school, outdoor activities, traveling, and more!
Each purchase of this backpack contributes 20 MEALS to children, families, and seniors in need in the United States through Feeding America. These organic cotton backpacks come in 8 colors: blue, brown, black, red, teal, green, mustard, and beige
Bag: 16" (H) x 12" (W) x 5" (D)
Front Pocket: 11" (H) x 12" (W)
Inside Pocket: 5” (H) x 9.25” (W)
- Long zipper double-sided pulls
- Laptop compartment for 13-15 inches laptop, documents and textbooks
- Large front pocket with zipper
- Inside hanging pocket
- Two side pockets for water bottles
- YKK lead-free antique finish metal zippers
- Made with 100% Organic and Fairtrade Cotton
- Processed and Manufactured per Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS)
- Color dyed using low impact GOTS Certified Dyes
- Manufactured at a Fair Trade Certified Factory
- Hang Tags are made using recycled kraft paper
* All the accessories including zippers and fasteners are lead-free.
* Note: Due to the nature of our handmade backpacks, there may be slightly visible natural imperfections and size variations.
Made in India from Chetna organic cotton.
Care Instructions: Here's a blog on how you can take care of your Terra Thread products.