Each purchase of this backpack contributes 20 MEALS to children, families, and seniors in need in the United States through Feeding America.
Bag: 16" (H) x 12" (W) x 5" (D)
Front Pocket: 11" (H) x 12" (W)
Inside Pocket: 5” (H) x 9.25” (W)
- Long zipper double-sided pulls
- Laptop compartment for 13-15 inches laptop, documents and textbooks
- Large front pocket with zipper
- Inside hanging pocket
- Two side pockets for water bottles
- YKK lead-free antique finish metal zippers
- Made with 100% Organic and Fairtrade Cotton
- Processed and Manufactured per Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS)
- Color dyed using low impact GOTS Certified Dyes
- Manufactured at a Fair Trade Certified Factory
- Hang Tags are made using recycled kraft paper
* All the accessories including zippers and fasteners are lead-free.
* Note: Due to the nature of our handmade backpacks, there may be slightly visible natural imperfections and size variations.
The backpack has a very high quality and the back is very stylish. The Terra Thread logo is embroidered beautifully and the backpacks itself is very useful, with two side pockets for water bottles, a large front facing pocket, and a main pocket with a computer sleeve and a small hanging pocket the size of about a water bottle. I love it!
I ordered this backpack to use for college and I can not wait to use it! It looks exactly as pictured, and I have been on the search or an affordable, sustainable backpack option for months. I have been waiting so long for this drop and I was so excited to receive it in the mail. The canvas is heavy and feels extremely high quality. I am able to fit all of my books, supplies, water bottle, and laptop in the backpack very nicely. I also love the hanging compartment on the inside for little things like my phone, as well as the pocket in front. I purchased it in black and as far as I can see, there are no imperfections. The backpack is also just right, not too small, not too big, and is also not too wide or boxy. I would definitely recommend this backpack to anyone!