Bag: 13"(H) x 10.5"(W) x 4"(D)
Front Pocket: 7.5"(H) x 7.5"(W)
Inside Pocket: 6” (H) x 8” (W)
- Single front pocket
- Hanging inside pocket
- YKK lead-free antique finish metal zippers
- Long zipper pulls
Our Mini Backpack is made using heavy-duty 14 oz organic cotton canvas. These fairtrade backpacks can be used for school, outdoor activities, traveling, and more! It features outside and inside pockets.
Each purchase of this backpack contributes 20 MEALS to children, families, and seniors in need in the United States through Feeding America.
- Made with 100% Organic and Fairtrade Cotton
- Processed and Manufactured per Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS)
- Color dyed using low impact GOTS Certified Dyes
- Manufactured at a Fair Trade Certified Factory
- Hang Tags are made using recycled kraft paper
* All the accessories including zippers and fasteners are lead-free.
* Note: Due to the nature of our handmade backpacks, there may be slightly visible natural imperfections and size variations.
Care Instructions: Here's a blog on how you can take care of your Terra Thread products.
I purchased this backpack to use as an everyday bag. I think the size is great-it’s not so small that it looks funny (I’m 5’8” for reference), and not so big that it feels or looks like a heavy school bag. It was difficult for me to choose the color I wanted, but I’m happy I went with the yellow-it’s muted enough for year around use. The only negative is the lack of bottle holders. I thought it looked like there were pockets on the side for water bottles in the picture, but they are just seams. It’s my fault for not reading the description though and really not that big of a deal. All in all I am very pleased with this purchase and love supporting a company like Terra Thread!
granddaughter loves the mini backpack
I ordered the mini sized bag and it fits everything I need! My purse, keys, hand sanitizer etc AND my toddlers diapers, wipes, sore clothes and lots of snacks!
It feels very durable, even when I carry so much and it feels so heavy, the straps always feel secure and strong
I recommend this backpack to everyone!
Zem Mini Backpack for Everyday Use
A really good size for bike rides, picnics, road trips... basically anything (except maybe school if you have a lot of supplies—I recommend the bigger backpack for that). I know this bag will last me a long time because the material is very durable and the zippers have never caught onto anything. Highly recommend this!