Semi Mini Backpack
Semi Mini Backpack
Our new Semi Mini Backpack is a perfect balance of carrying capacity and organization that splits the size difference between our full-sized Earth Pack and the Zem Mini Backpack. Built from our rugged 14-oz canvas made from sustainably-grown certified organic cotton and made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory, the Semi Mini is a great school pack for students of all sizes or anyone who wants a scaled down everyday backpack. On the inside, it features a generous main compartment, an internal sleeve for laptops up to 13 inches and an inside hanging pocket to keep pencils and other small items handy. On the outside, there is a deep zippered pocket for easy access and two water bottle sleeves that can carry a rolled up windbreaker, your favorite liquids, or your dog’s favorite treats and toys.
Your purchase also supports Feeding America's campaign to end hunger by helping donate meals to kids and families in need.
The best backpack for you and the planet!
• Made with 14-oz Certified Fairtrade Organic cotton canvas
• Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
• Approximately 12L capacity
• Two main compartment zippers with long pulls
• Internal sleeve fits 13” – 15” inch laptop
• Internal hanging pocket
• Large zippered external pocket
• Two external water bottle pockets
• Lead-free YKK metal zippers and fasteners
• Bag: 13" (H) x 11" (W) x 5" (D)
• Front Pocket: 11" (H) x 12" (W)
• Inside Pocket: 5” (H) x 9.25” (W)
• Inside hanging pocket 5” (H) X 7” (W)
• Adjustable strap length up to 37”
• Spot clean with a soft damp cloth and dry it
• Machine wash separately in cold water
• Line dry or use low setting in dryer
• Do not use bleach; do not dry clean
• Our products are shipped without plastic bags or excessive packaging, which may leave behind traces of the journey like marks and folds.
• Our products are handmade; there may be slight visible imperfections and size variations.
• Zipper tape & thread are made of polyester material; while we are searching for a better option, poly is currently the most durable solution.
• Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in India
Social & Environmental Responsibility
Opting for Fairtrade organic cotton empowers small-scale farmers and pushes the industry to become sustainable, fair and transparent
GOTS prohibits the use of toxic chemicals during processing and includes strong labor provisions to protect and empower workers.
Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
When you choose fair trade products, you are a part of the movement that promotes and support sustainability throughout the supply chain.
It’s about more than just carbon. By shopping our carbon neutral products, you’re investing in projects that promise stronger communities, cleaner skies and greener Earth!
After lots of reviewing I decided to purchase a mini backpack for my son. It’s been a hit with him (because it’s blue just like he asked for) but I also love it because it fits everything he we need but isn’t too big for his 5 year old frame. He still has room to grow into it but it’s working great size wise even now. I also love the material it’s made out of and knowing it’s good for his little body and the awesome mission of the company is an added bonus! Two thumbs up all around!
My granddaughter says she can’t wait to wear it the first day of school. “Everything fits in it” she texted.
I was nervous about the size and how this would end up working for my 5 year old going into kinder but it's perfect! I didn't want her to 1) have a massive backpack too big for her to be wearing (like most kids do) and 2) as I try to do with the majority of my purchases I wanted to be conscious of the product and manufacturer I was spending my hard earned money on.
The quality is outstanding, the size is wonderful, and the pockets for storage are perfect!
I bought this backpack for my 3 year old going into preschool and the straps don’t adjust small enough. I sent him with my mini which I use as a purse and will just save this one for when he’s older.