Gaia Sling bag
Gaia Sling bag
Do you like to be ready for anything and everything, every time you head out the door? Then our new eco-friendly sling bag was made just for you. Made with our lighter-weight 10-oz organic cotton canvas, the new Gaia Sling Bag makes carrying your everyday essentials easy—it has just enough space division to keep you organized without being fussy. The generous zippered main compartment is complemented by a large zippered external pocket on the back, and a flat zippered internal stash pocket that is perfect for carrying important things you want to protect while traveling— like a passport and local currency. An adjustable-length main strap makes it easy and comfortable to sling over your shoulder and back, and when you want to pull something out, no need to take it off—just swing it around and voilà! Instant, easy access.
Your purchase also supports Feeding America's campaign to end hunger by helping donate meals to kids and families in need.
• Made with 10-oz Certified Fairtrade Organic cotton canvas
• Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
• Long zipper double-sided pulls
• Outside pocket with zipper closure
• YKK lead-free antique finish metal zippers
• All accessories, zippers and fasteners are lead-free
• Bag: 13.5" (H) x 8" at the bottom 4” at top (W) x 3" (D)
• Front Pocket: 6" (H) x 5" (W)
• Adjustable strap length up to 53”
• Spot clean with a soft damp cloth and dry it
• Machine wash separately in cold water
• Line dry or use low setting in dryer
• Do not use bleach; do not dry clean
• Our products are shipped without plastic bags or excessive packaging, which may leave behind traces of the journey like marks and folds.
• Our products are handmade; there may be slight visible imperfections and size variations.
• Zipper tape & thread are made of polyester material; while we are searching for a better option, poly is currently the most durable solution.
• Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in India
Social & Environmental Responsibility
Opting for Fairtrade organic cotton empowers small-scale farmers and pushes the industry to become sustainable, fair and transparent
GOTS prohibits the use of toxic chemicals during processing and includes strong labor provisions to protect and empower workers.
Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
When you choose fair trade products, you are a part of the movement that promotes and support sustainability throughout the supply chain.
It’s about more than just carbon. By shopping our carbon neutral products, you’re investing in projects that promise stronger communities, cleaner skies and greener Earth!
I was originally looking for a waist pack, the ones that have become popular again, to wear on bike rides around the neighborhood with my kid, but most of those are too small for a decent sized water bottle or they’re nylon, which always rips. When I saw this little sling backpack, I fell in love! I bought two because my husband always loves a good bag; truthfully, it fits way better on him than it does me! But it’s a great size when you just want to carry a few essentials. We got the yellow and the red (which is more of a rust-color), for added visibility. I didn’t realize from the photos, but there are actually two zippered pockets in the larger part of the bag plus the smaller pocket in front. One of them is large enough to hold an iPad (but just barely). It’s a nice surprise to find a sustainable product that’s affordable, but it’s also just so functional for hikes and other tiny adventures with a child. Shipping was fast too. I really can’t say enough good things about this bag.
Love my new sling bag, it’s light weight and spacious. The zippers are sturdy and the color is beautiful (Ruby red). The strap is a nice size so it’s comfortable over the shoulder and doesn’t dig in.